Pages

12 November 2010

KT Tunstall?

I am not sure how I'm even awake. Or if I'm even awake. I got home after 3AM last night after seeing KT Tunstall. Who was incredible. And cool. And endlessly sweet and down-to-earth. I'm in awe. I can't decided if I'm really awake still. I have her pick. She threw it out into the crowd, and I got it. And then she signed it. 

But I'm utterly exhausted. I was at the venue by 9AM and stuck around until I think almost 2AM. And then went to Denny's to eat (I hadn't eaten in like 14 hours; bad idea), but I was just dead. My lips are horribly chapped because it was windy as all hell in Hollywood yesterday. I have a cold. My body is wiped out. And I have no idea how I'm even awake, let alone coherent.

So this is today's post. Sorry. And I'll be camping this weekend, so there might not be anything until Monday or Tuesday.

2 comments:

Frank Hagan said...

Saw the show last night too; still made it back out to Ventura County by 1:30, and then in to work. Wow, what a night! My review is at http://www.frankhagan.com/blog/2010/11/12/kt-tunstalls-tiger-suit-tour/

Thræn said...

I probably could have made it home at a semi-decent hour, but we hung around to talk to KT. She is such an inspirational woman.
And nice review.