Pages

10 September 2010

Blog Records! Free Stuff!

In honor of today breaking records for most views in a day, I am announcing an exciting contest! It's super easy to enter and win; all you have to do is Tweet something with @elizabeththraen in it or post on my facebook fan page, and you're entered! That simple.

So what on earth can you win? Well, here's what: I'm giving away FREE artwork. And not just silly character sketches or comic pages, but full-colour, inked, personalised graphic design. This stuff is bright, colourful, exciting, bold, etc. And it's absolutely free.

But HOW do you win? Well, when you FB/Twitter me, I'll assign you a number. Then, in one week, I put all your numbers in a hat (literally!), and draw a few random numbers. The winners will be announced, and I'll will get to work on the personalised artwork right away. Then I'll mail them off if you live far, or drive and deliver them in person if you live close and you'd like me to. And there's absolutely no cost whatsoever to you. I'm just really excited about having so many blog views today and wanted to share my joy with you!

No comments: